- Quick view
Click here to jump to project. Select Project
- M/32 Terrace Homes | Shoreline, North Coogee
- M/31 Apartments | Shoreline
- M/31 Terrace Homes | Shoreline
- M/30 | Mindarie
- M/28 | South Terrace
- M/27 | Fremantle
- M/26 | Como
- M/25 | Mt Lawley
- M/24 | Leederville
- The Summer
- Lime Townhouses
- Churchill Avenue Townhouses
- The Metropolitan
Completed and ready to move in!
You will be loving life with the beach and South Terrace as your playground along with the numerous cafes and shops only a short walk away.
Overlooking the ocean and parklands this double storey 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is designed to take full advantage of the unbeatable location with two balconies for entertaining and architectural features that maximise the breeze including louvered windows.
Attributes of this outstanding South Beach property include:
– 184 sqm of total area with partial Ocean Views.
– Brand new engineered wooden floors through-out the open plan living area which leads out to the lower floor balcony.
– A large master suite situated on the top floor with a walk in robe providing multiple storage options and an ensuite that features a bath. There is double sliding doors out to a balcony where you can relax and soak in the coastal atmosphere with entertaining guests easy with a glass French door providing access at the top of the stairs so the master suite can remain private.
– Both minor bedrooms are carpeted, have large robes and one has its very own private balcony.
– Minor bathroom with European Laundry.
– Storage galore with under stairs, outdoor space and a separate secure storeroom.
– Two undercover secure car bays with a bike store on site.
The Summer’s 36 luxury apartments are just a stroll from the beach and South Fremantle’s eclectic café strip, minutes from the heart of Fremantle and 30 minutes by train or car to the city, The Summer is beachside living at its best.
First Green Star Building
Apartments Open for Viewing:
Sunday 2pm- 3pm
40 South Beach Promenade, South Fremantle
For more information or to arrange a viewing:
0436 111 100